The Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) is an innovative, hands-on, four-day workshop designed to accelerate the strategic development of small to medium-sized businesses. TAP provides the essential knowledge, resources, and coaching to develop and execute an export plan to prepare you for expansion to international markets.
Companies applying for TAP should be able to:
- Demonstrate proof of operation for at least 2 years
- Confirm revenue for their product, service or technology
- Provide an exportable product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Identify exploratory steps already taken to expand exports into new markets
- Identify as a good corporate citizen, devoid of corruption, environmental and human rights violations
- Dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
If your business does not meet one or some of the above guidelines, please submit your application and then reach out to us at [email protected]
Learn more about joining the 2024 Winter Cohort today!