Saskatchewan Interactive Media Association Inc. (SaskInteractive) represents our industry to policy makers, educators and consumers.
We are web designers, developers, programmers, digital storytellers, graphic designers, game developers, app developers, advertisers and other digital interactive and web-related professionals.
As that professional voice, SaskInteractive represents members involved in the development of content-based interactive digital media, as well as consumers and stakeholders. The Association acts on behalf of its members to represent their views to government, industry, the news media, and to the general public.
Our mission is to serve and support an entrepreneurial network of interactive producers, developers and designers.
Our primary objectives are:
- To foster the growth of the industry to create economic opportunities and jobs.
- To provide a network to enhance communication within the industry and act as an advocate for the industry.
- To provide professional development opportunities to respond to the creative, technical and administrative needs of the industry.
- To raise public awareness of the benefits of digital media.
- To increase the profile of the industry and enable marketing and exporting opportunities.
- To liaise between educational institutions and the industry to enhance training opportunities.
- To work with government in developing policies that will encourage the growth of the industry.
- To showcase developers and their achievements to each other and the world at large.
Member Services Coordinator
Board Chairperson – Paul Burch (Omnilogic Online)
Board Vice-Chairperson – Hannah Kopytko (Freelance Web/Graphic Design)
Joshua Burns (IKS Media & Technology)
Bryan Janz (Lexcom Systems Group)
Annelise Larson (Veria Search Media/ Becoming a Storypreneur)
Mouneeb Shahid (2 Web Design)
Gurwinder Singh (2 Web Design)
Peter Gattinger (Freelance Programming)
Lakkavally Chandramohan (NRC-CNRC IRAP – retired)