Are you an interactive developer looking for your next project?
Twisted Pair Productions Ltd. is looking for an interactive developer to help with upcoming projects. Applicants should have experience in Unity. Additional experience with C#, Adobe Suite, and responsive web design with content management systems would be beneficial. We have some exciting upcoming projects that may be right up your alley!
Twisted Pair is a full service media production company. From high end audio and video production to mobile app and interactive development; if its media we create it!
Through our VR development division White Rabbbit VR, we are building cutting edge products on Oculus Rift, Quest and Go as well as HTC Vive. We have developed a VR safety application in partnership with the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association Hazard ID VR www.hazard-vr.ca. We have numerous other projects in the pipeline.
Twisted Pair also creates compelling corporate videos, television commercials and radio campaigns for major regional and national clients.
Please contact Mike MacNaughton with a resume and samples of previous work at:
Skills And Abilities
Computer and Technology Knowledge
– Office Suites
– 3D graphic software
– Programming software
– HTML editing software
– Working with others
– Problem solving
– Computer use
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Premiere
– Write, modify, integrate and test software code
– Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
– Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
– Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and internet-based applications
– Program special effects software for film and video applications
– Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other internet applications
– Visual C++ / MFC
– Java Script
– Internet access