The Government of Saskatchewan is holding a Business Opportunity Expo in Regina on Tuesday, May 9. Attendance is free and registration is not required. There is an option to purchase tickets for a luncheon. There are less than 20 tickets remaining.
Looking to do business?
Millions in goods and services are purchased by public sector organizations, including ministries, Crown corporations and agencies. This event provides an opportunity to learn the tender process from government procurement officials.
In addition to booths set up with representatives from across government, this unique networking event will also feature informative presentations. Admission is free and no prior registration is required to attend.
A luncheon with keynote speaker Economy Minister Jeremy Harrison will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. A limited number of lunch tickets can be purchased now at ticketmaster.ca There are less than 20 tickets remaining.
Who will be there?
Participating booths include:
- City of Regina
- City of Prince Albert
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Gabriel Dumont Institute
- Living Skies Housing Authority
- Ministry of Central Services
- Ministry of Economy
- Ministry of Education and Saskatchewan Association of School Business Officials (SASBO)
- Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Saskatchewan Advanced Education Collaborative (SAEC) – University of Regina, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority
- SaskBuilds – Priority Sask
- Square One: Saskatchewan’s Business Resource Centre