Join Export Development Canada (EDC) and Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership (STEP) for Let’s Talk Exports featuring Peter G. Hall, EDC’s Vice-President and Chief Economist to get his insight on a range of global economic trends.
Points of discussion include:
- Can Canada expect more restrictive trade with the critical US market?
- Will policy uncertainty create a period of financial market volatility?
- Will Canada hike interest rates alongside the Fed?
- Will commodity prices rally, or are they stuck at low levels for the long term?
- How will emerging markets fare in the next two years?
..and much more
Attend Let’s Talk Exports, your best opportunity to get the latest information on the global economy and its impact on Canadian businesses like yours. To register for this event, please click here