A message to our community
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the SaskInteractive team will be working remotely for the next 14 days, and will be monitoring that timeframe on the recommendations of health authorities. SaskInteractive is temporarily moving all client interactions to email. We are not accepting in-person meetings, however, we are available through video/conference. In addition, we are postponing some of our monthly events for the next eight weeks. If you were scheduled to meet with a team member or attend an event, please monitor our website for further updates.
We know these times will be hard for you and your organization. The SaskInteractive team is here for continued support, guidance and advocacy.
List of resources
- Saskatchewan.ca – COVID19 general resources
- Saskatchewan.ca – COVID-19 Information for Businesses and Workers
- Trade Commission – Business Resources
- BDC – Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the coronavirus COVID-19
- BDC – Canada outlines measures to support the economy and the financial sector
- MaRS COVID-19 collection
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Innovation Saskatchewan – COVID-19 Business Support Cheat Sheet
Until further notice, please email your inquiry to email@example.com and we will strive to respond to you as soon as possible.
Please take care of yourself and the people around you.
Darcy L McLane