Moving pictures. Engaging outcomes. Your talent fills 1,000 words a frame. At 23.976 frames a second.
You’re a video specialist, trusted to shepherd client brands through media minefields using your skills and creative intuition, producing video content that’s on brand, on message, on objective.
At Amplify, we’ve got a few video tricks up our sleeve, including a studio playground, pro spec edit suite and a team of co-creators ready and willing to collaborate. Consider joining us.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have 3+ years work experience in an agency or corporate digital marketing environment
- Are upbeat, collegial, self-motivated and team-friendly
- Have proven visual, verbal and written communications skills
- Can multi-task projects while paying close attention to details
- Thrive in a fast-paced, give-and-take, creative and collaborative work environment
- Are the boss of Adobe software, Google and Microsoft too!
- Have bonus chops in Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X
- Are a true professional, eager to share, learn and enhance your skills
- Have a degree or diploma in Film, Marketing or Communications, though that’s not strictly required
- Produce video content (live action, motion graphics) for client initiatives
- Contribute creative, out-of-the-box ideas, closely aligned with client brand objectives
- Manage Amplify's video studio and equipment assets
- Curate and art direct photographic and video images
- Participate in creative brainstorm and research activities, contribute concepts
- Coordinate with Amplify social media, production and administrative team members
- Report to senior management
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, drop us a note at email@example.com.
Be sure to include your compelling back story and a link to your portfolio or LinkedIn profile.
Thank you in advance to all that apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Cheers!
Apply by: May 31, 2019
Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation has been quietly operating in the Saskatchewan ad and marketing ecosystem since 2015.
Time has come to crank up the volume. That’s why you’re reading these words.
Based in Regina, Saskatchewan, we collaborate with clients to produce and distribute branded content that attracts, engages and converts.
They work the retail, entertainment, healthcare, finance, insurance, non-profit and government sectors.
We help them succeed. Join us.
To apply submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org