Tell two friends, and they’ll tell two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on….
Social is nowhere near that simple.
But you know the complexity involved to create, craft, distribute and promote effective branded content in a social world that flips on a dime.
And you get a charge out of helping clients succeed.
That’s why we need you at Amplify. We’ve got a lot of engaging to do.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have 2+ years work experience in an agency or corporate digital marketing environment
- Are upbeat, collegial, self-motivated, multi-tasking and team-friendly
- Have proven written, verbal and visual communications skills
- Know how to best facilitate online conversations, build social relationships
- Work proactively and pay close attention to the details, the schedules the math, the outcomes
- Thrive in a fast-paced, give-and-take, creative work environment
- Are the boss of Google, Microsoft and Adobe software
- Are a true professional, eager to share, learn and enhance your skills
- Have a degree in Marketing or related field, but that’s not strictly required
- Lead Amplify’s client-focused social media activities
- Design innovative social media projects that meet marketing targets, then fight hard for their execution
- Contribute creative, out-of-the-box ideas, closely aligned with client brand objectives
- Create and manage campaigns, both organic and paid
- Track, measure and report campaign performance
- Prepare detailed proposals and campaign reports for clients
- Coordinate with Amplify creative, production and administrative team members
- Report to senior management
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include your compelling back story and a link to your portfolio or LinkedIn profile.
Thank you in advance to all that apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Cheers!
Apply by: May 31, 2019
Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation has been quietly operating in the Saskatchewan ad and marketing ecosystem since 2015.
Time has come to crank up the volume. That’s why you’re reading these words.
Based in Regina, Saskatchewan, we collaborate with clients to produce and distribute branded content that attracts, engages and converts.
They work the retail, entertainment, healthcare, finance, insurance, non-profit and government sectors.
We help them succeed. Join us.
To apply submit your resumes to email@example.com