Directwest, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SaskTel, is the exclusive provider of Mysask411 and has been promoting Saskatchewan small businesses for over a hundred years. Today, we’re a digital marketing services company. We provide website design, social media marketing, online listings, digital advertising and reputation management. Basically, everything local businesses need to connect with more customers and stay current!
We are looking to add a valued member to our Production team! We are seeking to fill an 18-month term for the position of a Production Service Advisor. Typical duties include:
• Compiling advertising content from contracts and related forms to update all multimedia platforms, include directory assistance.
• Ensuring advertising and listing requests meet advertising standards while ensuring accuracy of updates within systems records.
• Entering products and content while proofing advertising that appears within the multimedia platforms.
• Coordinating information received to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Interfaces with both internal and external customers.
• Performing other related office duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate would be proficient within the Microsoft Suite of products. Previous office administration experience is considered an asset.
This position offers an impressive compensation package matched pension contributions and medical/dental/vision benefits. If this exciting opportunity is a fit for you, then we want to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Britney Brodt
355 Longman Crescent Regina,
SK S4N 6G3
To apply submit your resumes to Britney.Brodt@directwest.com