Marketing Manager – Content & Collaboration
Directwest has been promoting Saskatchewan businesses for over a hundred years, and we’ve evolved alongside them. Today, we’re a digital marketing services company – providing website design, social media marketing, online listings, digital advertising and reputation management. Basically, everything local businesses need to connect with more customers and stay current!
Due to our continued focus on digital platforms and products, Directwest is looking for a Content Manager to work as an integral part of the Brand & Digital Platforms team. Reporting to the VP – Brand, Digital Platforms & Technology, this role will be responsible for the development and implementation of a company-wide content strategy, including content creation, managing content distribution to a variety of channels and optimization of Directwest’s online content.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Responsible for the creation of content for employee, user and customer engagement on online/social/internal channels
• Responsible for the company’s online profile and updating and deploying content on the corporate and consumer websites/mobile applications
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of content and digital marketing activities such as web, social media, email marketing, blogs, etc.
• Providing ongoing adjustments and guidance to improve content performance
• Coordinate with internal teams (Customer Support, Sales, Brand, Platform) to ensure delivery of the content marketing plan
• Managing content providers, as needed, to ensure timely delivery, quality and tone and style consistent with Directwest’s brand
• Deliver content to maximize the SEO strategy, and identify problem areas that may affect ranking.
• Develop, manage and execute a content calendar based on search volumes, revenue potential and brand affinity
• Identify key audience segments, build audience personas and define segment-specific content marketing strategies.
• Using data to drive further decision making and reporting on effectiveness of content to senior management
• Monthly and quarterly reporting on activities and results against defined KPIs along with recommendations on future strategy. Ensuring that content performance is measured through all stages of development and publication.
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience
• Up-to-date knowledge of target audience(s) digital lives
• BA or MA in Media, Communication, Marketing, or equivalent experience
• Be results orientated, by working autonomously and able to work independently, seeking out direction proactively – with a high personal drive
• Experience in data analysis to provide insight and improve content
• Ensure quality content is produced through measuring
• Experience with digital content as e.g. content manager, digital producer, or from a content producing organization
• CMS (content management system) software experience
• You must be confident and authoritative, while also working well in a team
If this exciting and challenging opportunity is a fit for you, then we want to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and resume by October 12, 2018 to:
Attention: Britney Brodt
355 Longman Crescent
Regina, SK S4N 6G3
To apply submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org