Do you have an interest in sales strategies, policies and initiatives? User focused? Enjoy working with a team to analyze data, service delivery and drive business decisions to increase revenue? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? A great communicator? Are you well-organized and a self-starter? Eye on the budget? Then we have a career for you!
This position is responsible to develop and implement Directwest’s sales strategies, policies and initiatives required to meet Directwest’s short and long-term business objectives. In partnership with the Vice President – Sales & Customer Support and the Revenue Growth team this senior leadership position is responsible for creating and providing a successful sales plan that can succeed in delivering upon sales targets, service delivery, new products and business lines, along with the overall strategic goals and objectives of Directwest.
Directwest, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SaskTel, is the exclusive provider of Mysask411 and has been promoting Saskatchewan small businesses for over a hundred of years. Today, we’re a digital marketing services company. We provide website design, social media marketing, online listings, digital advertising and reputation management. Basically, everything local businesses need to connect with more customers and stay current!
Desired Skills & Experience
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Plans and directs the refinement and further development of revenue generation including analyzing sales trends, conversions, product penetrations, sales channel deployment, sales programs, and sales call strategies.
• Drives sales of new and emerging products and services while maximizing the retention of legacy products and services.
• Leads employee attraction and retention for the department to build an engaged and enabled sales department.
• Effectively and proactively communicates to stakeholders, including staff and managements, on Sales initiatives and any potential issues or problems.
• Participates with the Executive team in setting the strategic direction of the company when required.
The person in this position can reside in either Regina or Saskatoon. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary and bonus, plus matched pensions as well as; medical/dental/vision benefits program.
If this exciting and challenging opportunity is of interest, then we want to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and resume by August 19, 11: 59 pm to:
Attention: Britney Brodt
355 Longman Crescent
Regina, SK S4N 6G3
To apply submit your resumes to Britney.Brodt@directwest.com