The Start Up Canada Awards deadline is almost here! You have until June 16th at 11:59 PM PT to nominate yourself or someone else!
The Startup Canada Awards recognizes those driving impact and demonstrating excellence in Canada’s entrepreneurship and innovation community.
Each year, hundreds of nominations pour in from across Canada, and thousands join Start Up Canada to celebrate the regional winners at local, grassroots ceremonies in startup spaces and education hubs.
This year, they are delighted to announce 6 regions for the 2017 Startup Canada Awards: British Columbia, Ontario, the Prairies, Quebec, the Atlantic, and the newest region the North! The Startup Canada Awards culminates in November 2017 with a red carpet Grand Finale in Toronto celebrating the national winners.
Why nominate?Startup Canada Award winners join an esteemed network of award alumni that includes deal-winning Dragon’s Den entrepreneurs, a former Prime Minister, and more! As members of the Startup Canada Awards Winners’ Circle, you have exclusive opportunities to:
1. Be celebrated locally and nationally – Winners of the Startup Canada Awards are celebrated through online networks, and at red carpet ceremonies in their regions and nationally at the Grand Finale in Ottawa. At these ceremonies, winners are presented with their award before an audience of Canada’s top business journalists, investors, and leading anchor companies.
2. Network – Startup Canada Award winners are connected to growth partners, customers,mentors and champions, and have the opportunity to build lasting relationships to scale their companies, startup communities, and more!
3. Tell your story – Startup Canada and our partners champion the stories of Startup Canada Award winners through our social media networks, with our media partners, and in our ongoing conversations with Canada’s top business leaders.
4. Raise your profile – Startup Canada Award winners have the opportunity to be featured on the Startup Canada Podcast, tell their story to entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem leaders at events across Canada, and more.
5. Have a Voice: Startup Canada Award winners have opportunities to share their ideas with the national community, become thought leaders in their fields, and strengthen their impact as change makers by having a voice to government, media, and industry.